When the online meme master engages in a dialogue with the country’s cricket superstar- sparks are meant to fly. If creating memes is your forte, then this contest is your calling. Here’s introducing the first-ever “Ode to Meme-makers” contest as part of our #TakaTakChakaChak campaign – a creative battle for the quirky and the bold.
This is How to Roll:
Step1: Follow @HomeLane_india on Instagram.
Step2: Click here to choose from any one (or more) contest videos that have been uploaded there.
Step3: Once downloaded, edit/reproduce the video in any creative manner and upload it.
Step4: Tag @HomeLane_india while uploading it on your page and be sure to use the hashtag #TakaTakChakaChak in order to make it an official submission.
All Eyes on the Prize:
There shall be a total of 3 Users who shall be chosen as winners of the Contest and shall be eligible for the Contest prize which is a gratification amount of INR1 Lakh/- (only) and some select merchandise that will be disclosed at a later date. The selection of winners will be at the sole discretion of HomeLane.
26th September to 1st October, 2021
All contest communication will be shared on Instagram.
- You have to click here and choose one (or more) of the contest videos that have been uploaded there to recreate.
- You have to download and use these brand videos to come up with a creative edit/remix of your choice using either your voice, recorded audio or recorded video of your choice (external or your own). It could be anything.
- It can also be of non-video (image) meme format – where it can be a screenshot or a screengrab of the contest videos.
- It can also be a GIF format.
- The main criteria are that your entry has to have the original brand video in some form. Either in video form, GIF form or image form.
- You may use the background audio we have presented or you can superimpose audio of your choice. This audio can be your own or can be of the external origin or sourced online/offline.
- Any use of foul language, hateful comments, lewd remarks/images, nudity of any nature will be immediately disqualified and in extreme cases – even reported to the authorities.
- Platform: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter only.
- Announcement: HomeLane will be announcing winners on 3rd October 2021 on the respective social channels.
You are allowed to use and upload as many entries as you want. Each tagged upload on your page will be considered a unique submission. But remember, to tag HomeLane on the respective platform and use the hashtag #TakaTakChakaChak. We do not collect any participation fees for participating in the Campaign. Participation in the Campaign is entirely voluntary.
Get your creative juices flowing and humour us, your way!
Terms & Conditions
Homevista Decor and Furnishings Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “HomeLane”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is introducing a Campaign (“Campaign” or referred to as “Contest”) during the time period of 20th September to 18th October, 2021, wherein the User (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “contestant) gets an opportunity to participate in the Ode to Meme-makers Contest subject to the (“Terms and Conditions”) of this Policy as mentioned below (“Policy”).
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy or Campaign, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
To participate in the Campaign, You need to fulfil the following criteria:
- You are competent to contract as mandated by the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- You shall be in whole compliance of and adhere to all laws and regulations;
- That you have never been convicted of any crime under the Indian Penal Code, 1860;
- HomeLane reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Campaign or violates the Policy.
- All rights with respect to the selection of the winner shall vest with us and shall be done as per the procedure adopted in our sole discretion. Our decision in this regard will be final.
- The contestant shall not damage or misuse intellectual property rights belonging to Us or any third party. All trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, symbols, etc being displayed on the page are the exclusive property of HomeLane and cannot be copied or used by any third party for any purpose whatsoever outside the contest rules and campaign timelines stated above and any unauthorized usage would amount to an “unlawful act” under the applicable law.
- HomeLane shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in the Campaign.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep HomeLane harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by HomeLane as a consequence of (i) violation of terms of this Policy by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- The User/Contestant Undertakes that the memes are not in violation/contrary to:
- Sovereignty and Integrity of India;
- Security of the State;
- Friendly relations with foreign States;
- Public order, decency or morality;
- Should not hurt the religious sentiment of a community;
- Should not incite or abet any offence;
- Also contempt of court;
- This Policy shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this Policy.
- MSD (Mahendra Singh Dhoni) will not be responsible for any Award, Prize, Free gifts, Bonus and or any benefits offered by the Brand and for any dispute related with the same.