With Pantone announcing not one, but two hues this year as Colour of 2016 — rose quartz and serenity — the excitement in the interior design style segment knows no bounds. Here’s a list of ideas for your rooms we’ve come up with to make your homes unique and appealing. Let’s begin with the heart of the home:
– Opt for a dual colour, either in the same hue or in contrast shades for your modular kitchen cabinets. It adds a certain vibrancy and makes your kitchen look refreshing.
– Steel is in! No, we are not talking about the utensils, rather a classy material choice for your kitchen that will truly lend it an impeccable finish. Modular kitchens with a touch of steel, whether it’s an appliance or the counter top, will definitely stand out.
– Wondering where to fit in that tall mixer jar or those utensils that are too big to fit anywhere in the kitchen? Deep drawers in the lower modular kitchen cabinets are an excellent storage choice for the smart homemaker.
2.The Living Room
– It’s time to bring your outdoors in. Be it fabrics, foliage or a fireplace area, set a new rhythm to your living area this season.
– Bring home a foyer unit. It’ll house all those little knick-knacks you can’t seem to find storage space for. The foyer unit is compact and easy-to-maintain, making it the perfect fit for a contemporary home owner.
– Mirrors don’t only bring in an element of grace to your home, they also make a space look bigger thereby kicking your home style quotient up a notch.
3. The Bedroom
– Wooden flooring promises to give the master bedroom in your home that much-needed style and comfort. Throw a contrasting rug and you’re all set to convert the space to more than a mere sleeping area.
– Full-length wardrobes in metallic or glossy finishes offer great storage space for your belongings and also break the monotony from the usual bedroom wall colour.
– Bold patterns and prints in bedsheets, pillow covers, the wall facing the bed or a wall decal in a cosy corner of the room can add a wow factor to the room. Abstract and bold patterns stand out any day.
That’s our list of interior design style trends that have been making a lot of noise this year. Think no more and get started with your favourite spot at home.
For more info visit us @ www.homelane.com Call: 1800-102-4663 Email: email@example.com